Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hiiii................


After a long time m here =D
After the holidays I hv been kindda bsy so cudnt update.
Well…I was away on eid holidays .after 2 yrs I went to Thaa atoll Kandoodhoo; my grandfathers’ island. All relatives were really excited when they hear have whole family (more than 15 ppl I think). Everyday was a day that we had to have lunch from 3 houses and evening tea from 4 houses….can u imagine….
The trip was really great nd I had lots of fun =)i was soo kalhu wen i came bek.hehe..

Finally the film awards are over for this year. Evry time staffs from my office are supposed to go to help them nd this time I tired to skip it but, I cudnt.i was taken to boss nd told it is a MUST to go. I wonder whether they can force me….

To tall u the truth, this time was really boring. Even though it was well organized there was no entertainment like the previous one. Was lil surprise to see actress Mariyam Nisha…hehe. She was without her burugaa... I saw her on the night b4 the awrds nd she was with her burugaa =P heheh

6 comments:

.mini said...

hehe funny thing about mariyam nisha there

shweetikle said...

*gasp* sewiouslyyyy???!!!
nishaaa! duh! hehe

and..gweat that u had a fun time! ^.^

MYSTERIOUS GIRL said...

cmon shara...dont be surprised...we r talking abt the so caled maldivian FILMSTARS...well im not a bit surprised! wat a boring event..thank god i didnt go...still rashid havent given me the lecture and warning for not going...kekek...

Imma said...

thaa atoll eh? my moms from thaa atoll too.. dont u love their accent? :)

Anonymous said...

hehe..u r soooo ryt abt dat awards thingy..kuraane kameh nethige eythi balan ineemey..but da whole thing was jus..*blurgh*..

yellowbanana said...

dont b surprized..after all they are stars