Sunday, February 24, 2008

sEconD sEmisTeR beGins


Did I mention about the beginning of my 2nd sem??? I guess no huh!!
Well, my 2nd sem started in the end of last month.
I would like to say it’s going quite well compare to 1st sem =D

Nyways today is a big day. I hav a clas exam on Motivation (a unit which cums under OB).
There is 10 theories to by heart for today’s exm nd m mixin up all =S
wht should i do????
Theories are too boring for meeeee….
Bcz of da stupid roga m hvin bad headaches for past 2-3 days nd bcz of it, I cant concentrate on my lessons.
I hv byn takin pills bt no sign of recovery… = (

Abt exam….m thiking whether I shud go or not …
Atleast I cud giv a try huh….
So guy wish me luck…..
I wish da paper wud be easy for meeeeeeeee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gudluck..
takecare
bye

Aryj said...

g'luck!!!!.....
u must have already done da test by now...ehenveema hope u did well.... :D

s!LenT said...

yh i did da test nd i score pretty well widout learnin =D
hehehe