Sunday, March 02, 2008

L0vE hUrTz....


(the article below is written by Aisha & gave me to post in my bloggy)


All these years I believe in true love. I believe there is someone just made for me who would love and care for me. Someone who will be my side no matter what the consequences are.

Days, months and years flew by. At last I met my destiny, the man who loves me so dearly. His words were so soft and gentle over whelming me with happiness. The truth and innocence in his eyes forced me to trust him.... Vows and promises were made not to leave each other, which this love we have for each other is for eternity........

But all the words spoken to me were all lies…..nothing he said to me was true. He didn’t mean anything he said. Yet, I suppressed the truth from myself. It was jus too much to bear.

Truth always hurt.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we expect so much from ppl that when we dont see or get what we expect.. we get so depressed that we think that our life sux.. but hello? open ure eyes.. ppl are dying each n everyday durin wars and other stuff all around the world.. and we think that our lives are the worst just becoz we didnt get the person we truely love?

there are ppl in this world whus lives are much worse than ours.. whu needs more help than we need.. and we have to understand this and live each and everyday for the fullest.. coz u dunno what will happen tomorrow..

"life is life and things like this keeps on happening so not to worry and think forward. May be things hidden in our future is too exciting and wonderful"

Wish all the best to aisha..cheers.tc

.mini said...

xef said the truth
its okay girl! maybe it is devastating for you, but be patient! nothing comes into your life the easy way, you have to work for it
insha allah you will meet someone who will truly love you
take care

Anonymous said...

so dat grl who got hurted so badly...
wat i want to say is just smile.. only for urself... not only from your
lover bt u may b hurted by some other pple who is so dear t u and life is so hard and always be prepared 4 any thing and never lose urself and giveup... u must show dat u are a GIRL.. a true GIRL.. k so like zefrox says cheers always
belive in god dats all.