Sunday, October 21, 2007

eXamS....so nErvOus!!!! =\

My exams...
Whenever it comes to my mind, I get really nervous
My hand get wet and heart beat faster than usual….aaaaahhh....
I jus want scream at the top of my voice…
Omg!!!

My HRM diplomas first sem exams begins in the first week of December
Kindda one month is left for me and m so nervous =\
I’ve to pass from all the 4 subs….ER, PPR, PIS nd HRD

To tell u the truth…I don’t even knw wt the hell is that HRD teacher teaching!!!
As we don’t have a study manual for HRD and this teacher comes with some handwritten notes and will read the whole thing for 2 hrs. Some ppl will sleep others will yawn nd talk in class.

Only 1 month has been passed since we got teachers for all the 4 subjects’ nd I don’t think that the syllabus will be covered.
I ve started boagananin on studies, and the bad news is only 1 past papers plus nothing for further reference…mivarun kihineh kiyavanee….
i will try my best....

7 comments:

N said...

my exams are coming up too!!! darn nervous.

well just study smart and (as u said) do your best =D . best of luck :)

Unknown said...

nooney thivarun ves hama kiyavan vaanee..hehe..anyways goodluck..n i think u miss the pple u cut class..hehe..anyways best wishes..cheers.tc

blinkgurl said...

my exams r also coming up... im also kinda nervous... hehe...

anywayz.. gud luck..

shweetikle said...

damn! mine has begun already!
*nervous, tensed, and boa govaaaafa*
good luck gurl..

Anonymous said...

thivarun dhanyaa maruvedhaanu.... :P

tHE-baRkiNG-sQuiRReL said...

heyy silent.....u can do nythn u set ur mind on...juz visualize on ur studiez & u'l do fine....gudluk..

nanni said...

and think of me...i have never been to the classes...u'll do well (insha allah). good luck...xef nuki ye viyas ehen meehun kiyavaa ulhe ey...