Tuesday, October 02, 2007

thE ra!nbOw


How beautiful the rainbow I saw just yesterday,
So colourful and bright, it really cheered my day,
And as I gazed in wonder at this spectacle of lightI couldn't help but thank the Allah for giving me my sight

It had rained,
the sky was dark so miserable and grey But when the rainbow came in view it chased my blues away So many
colours could I see a vision to behold
And hidden at the bottom could there be a pot of gold.

It spread itself across the sky from land to way up high,
And everyone who saw it could only stand and sigh.
But as quickly as it showed itself,
it disappeared again it's strange how when a rainbow comes,
we forget about the rain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sharaaa... super work.. thats really cool to be engaged in such a stuff... keep on moving in such tracks you will find life much better
May Allah Bless U..
-IREH-

s!LenT said...

thnx